If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All orders are final. No returns or exchanges on any items ordered. For manufacturer defects or damaged delivery, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to notify us of any defects.
Our 14-day return policy, means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Damages and/or Defect Issues for items that arrive damaged, are defective, or if you received the wrong item.
Please inspect your order upon delivery. Defective items must be returned to us to verify the defects. No size changes are allowed. Orders with incorrect or addresses or refused items will incur a 30% restocking fee unless it is reshipped to a verified address. The postage must be paid for any reshipment even if item was originally eligible for free shipping offer.
Contact us immediately at email@example.com if the item is:
- or if you received the wrong item
We are unable to accept returns on gift cards.
We will evaluate your concern and work to make it right.
To be eligible for a return:
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You must also provide receipt or proof of purchase.
The Returns Process:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need an explanation of your concern as well as pictures of the defect and/or damage.
- If your return request is accepted, we will provide instructions on how and where to send your item.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.